Global Foundries Recruitment: Global Foundries is hiring for Yield Engineer position. The candidates who are interested can apply for this job role.
Global Foundries Inc. is a multinational semiconductor contract manufacturing and design company. The company was founded on 2 March 2009 at Sunnyvale, California, United States. The current CEO of the firm is Thomas Caulfield. The headquarters of the organization are located in Santa Clara, California, United States. The revenue of the corporation is 600 crores USD.
Global Foundries Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Global Foundries
- Website: www.gf.com
- Job Position: Engineer Yield Engineering
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc – (ECE/ EEE)
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs
- Run DOE to optimize process margins and determine process & ET specifications
- Monitor OOC, maintain good CPK for ET and monitor inline SPC parameters
- Process integration issues & ET related problems resolving.
- Yield opportunities and set preliminary yield targets
- Run prototype lots on new or derivative processes
- Liaise with Customer Engineers/Field Engineers to resolve customers’ technical & yield concerns
- FMEA for Custom & Derivative processes
- Understanding of semiconductor process technology and devices
- Statistics and SPC methodology
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment are strongly desired
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Global Foundries jobs website.
- Read all the details provided in the website.
- Click on Apply Online and fill the required details.
- Recheck the details and submit.