Goldman Sachs hiring: is hiring for Analyst / Intern position at the Bengaluru and Hyderabad location. Interested candidates can follow below to apply for this position.
Goldman Sachs Analyst / Intern
- Company name: Goldman Sachs
- Website: goldmansachs.com
- Job Position: Analyst / Intern
- Location: Bengaluru/ Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2022/ 2023
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
- Registrations: November 23, 2021 – 9:00am IST to January 3, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: January 9, 2022
- Technical Test: February 13, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Those shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will also be engaged in a month long coursework in the build-up to the Technical Test in order to help them prepare and upskill for the next assessment
- Interviews: Fourth week of February, 2022 to the Second week of March, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests)
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
Applications open from November 23, 2021 and close January 3, 2022
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Goldman Sachs website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button, and log in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.