Google Careers: Google is hiring for IT Support Engineer position at Hyderabad/ Bangalore location. The candidates of Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
Google Software Engineer
- Company name: Google
- Website: www.google.com
- Job Position: IT Support Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2021 and below
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Practical experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment – supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Customer service, client facing, and/or help desk experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant STEM field (e.g. Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration)
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Work experience, including deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (the amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS, and mobile platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
- Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products, and mobile technology.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.google.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.