Google Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Eligibility, Skills, Salary, Walk-In Drive, Requirements etc. Google is recruiting candidates for Analyst. Candidates who pursued Bachelor’s degree are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Google is a worldwide firm that was established in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin and focuses on artificial intelligence, computer software, e-commerce, internet marketing, and search engine technology. The organization’s headquarters are located in California in the United States. The chief executive officer of the business is Sunder Pichai. In 2021, Google will employ about 139,995 individuals.
Google off campus drive
- Company name: Google
- Website: google.com
- Job Position: Analyst
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1.5 Years
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ BCA/ BSc
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months of experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.google.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Google Careers – Analyst. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Google Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Google recruitment 2022?
You can apply to the Google off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Google Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Google send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Google sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Google careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Google off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Google ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.