Google off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) Intern position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore/ Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
In September 1998, Larry Page and Sergey Brin launched Google, a global firm with a focus on computer software, e-commerce, internet marketing, and search engine technology. California, an American state, is home to the organization’s main office. The business is led by Sunder Pichai as CEO. In 2021, Google will employ about 139,995 people.
Google off campus drive
- Company name: Google
- Website: google.com
- Job Position: Software Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2025
- Salary: 25 – 27 LPA (Expected)
- Currently in second year of study, enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2023 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process)
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python).
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.google.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Google off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Google Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Google recruitment?
You can apply to the Google off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Google Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Google send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Google sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Google careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Google off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Google?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.