HCLSoftware off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Junior Java Developer positions. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ BTech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Noida (Hybrid) location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Cognizant Recruitment | Non Voice/ Voice Process.
Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) was founded on August 11, 1976 by Shiv Nadar. The headquarters of the organisation are located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Hindustan Computers Limited is led by Roshni Nadar Malhotra as CEO. It is a software company with an estimated revenue of Rs. 85,665 crore in 2021. HCL has 208,877 employees.
HCLSoftware off campus drive
- Company name: HCLSoftware
- Website: HCLSoftware.com
- Job Position: Junior Java Developer
- Location: Noida (Hybrid)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BTech/ MTech/ MCA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Support multiple applications. Work on smaller, moderately complex tasks in support of a project.
- Install and configure solutions.
- Integrate solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework.
- May require assisting in the gathering of Business Requirements, create Technical Design specifications and to create test plans.
- Support and facilitate UAT.
- Serves as a liaison between client partners and vendors in coordination with project managers to provide technical solutions that address user needs.
- Ability to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate collaboratively at any technical levels with clients and with development team.
- Hands-on experience in development and-or maintenance
- Good working knowledge in Core Java, Spring, J2EE, Hibernate
- Java Based framework- REST APIs, Spring Boot
- Experience with Cloud – Native Web-application AWS or any cloud platform
- Understanding of DB Design, SQL Queries
- Experience in AngularJS or ReactJS is preferable
- Hibernate or any ORM tool
- Good communication skills
- Good Team Player
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the LinkedIn website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the HCLSoftware off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.