Hewlett Packard Enterprise off campus drive is recruiting candidates for SW Engineering (Systems). Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
The information technology company HPE stands for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. The business was established in 2015, and it is situated in the American state of Texas’s Spring. Antonio Neri serves as the company’s chief executive officer. The corporation employed 60,200 workers and earned a total of 2,850 crores in revenue, according to reports from 2022.
HPE off campus drive
- Company name: HPE
- Website: hpe.com
- Job Position: SW Engineering (Systems)
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Graduate Degree – BE/Btech – 2022 batch in Circuit Branches( CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.
- Aggressively learn and adapt to new technology and processes to keep up with industry standards.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.hpe.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the HPE off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment on any queries so that we will try to answer them.