Hewlett Packard Enterprise JOBS: Hewlett Packard Enterprise is hiring for Network Engineer position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
UP Next: Nokia is hiring for R&D Engineer.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Network Engineer
- Company name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Website: www.hpe.com
- Job Position: Networking Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
- Resolve incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s problems via telephone and e-support.
- Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Represent the company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end user SLA demands are met.
- Begin to partner with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School: completion of post- primary level education prior to University study. Typically certified by diploma (i.e., H.S. diploma, “A” levels (U.K), Baccalaureate (France), etc.).
- 0-1 year experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.hpe.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply