Hexaware off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Mainframe Trainee position. Candidates who completed B.Sc/ BCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai, Mumbai, Pune locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
In 1990, the IT service management firm Hexaware was established. The company was founded by Atul K. Nishar. Hexaware Technologies’ parent company is HT Global IT Solutions Holdings Limited, which has had R Srikrishna as its CEO since 2014.
Hexaware off campus drive
- Company name: Hexaware
- Website: hexaware.com
- Job Position: Mainframe Trainee
- Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Year
- Qualification: B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 3 LPA (Expected)
- Should be aware about basics of Mainframe
- Should be trained on Mainframe skills.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex programs.
- Aware of SDLC
- Good communication skills- fluent in spoken & written English
- Readiness to learn new technologies
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- Should be able to multi task
- Ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
- Solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the naukri.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Hexaware off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.