Hitachi off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Engineer. Candidates who pursued B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
In 1910, Namihei Odaira created Hitachi, a global Japanese engineering and electronics business. The company’s headquarters are in Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan. IoT, consulting, and logistics services are also provided by the business. Around $8.767 trillion is predicted to be the company’s revenue in 2020.
Hitachi off campus drive
- Company name: Hitachi
- Website: hitachi.com
- Job Position: Data Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Provide programming and best practice consultation directly to our clients for the integration of our Enterprise Data Automation products and services with large, complex datasets.
- Drive the partnership with other teams to understand client requirements, communicate product improvements, and assist with all client development needs.
- Adopt and embrace our cultural and innovative best practices and solutions in order to quickly and accurately identify and address highly technical problems.
- Be solution focused, able to quickly and accurately perform detailed and meaningful diagnostic work and troubleshooting, developing additional tools where you see a need internally or for our clients.
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Data Science or related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics) field.
- Highly proficient in at least one programming language, e.g., Python, Java, Kotlin, Go, C++, C.
- Expertise in data manipulation: use of structured data tools (e.g., SQL), & unstructured data tools and platforms (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, or DynamoDB.
- Familiarity with visualisation tools (e.g. Grafana, D3, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik).
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.hitachi.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Hitachi off campus drivee. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.