HPE (HP) Jobs: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is hiring for the System Test QA Engineer position at the Bangalore location. Interested candidates can apply below for details and apply link.
HPE System Test QA Engineer
- Company name: HPE
- Website: hpe.com
- Job Position: System Test QA Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Salary: 4 – 12 LPA (Expected)
- Executes test cases independently, both manual and automation. Ability to write codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of automated systems
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned features/functionality; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with various development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of the project team to test and meet the quality requirements of the products
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Experience is Storage Domain with Test experience is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge,’ which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to the HPE’s official website.
- Login to your account if you have. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Enter all the required fields, and submit your application.