HSBC off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern- Analytics GSC position. Candidates who completed Bachelors or Master’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Kolkata, Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : ARi Recruitment | Graduate Engineer Trainee.
HSBC is a British financial services firm founded in 1865 by Thomas Sutherland. The company’s headquarters are in London, England. Noel Quinn has been the organization’s CEO since 2019. Asset management, banking, commodities, credit cards, equities trading, insurance, investment banking, investment management, mortgage loans, mutual funds, private equity, securities services, risk management, and wealth management are among the services provided by the company. The total revenue in 2021 is estimated to be around $49.552 billion, according to reports.
HSBC off campus drive
- Company name: HSBC
- Website: hsbc.com
- Job Position: Intern- Analytics GSC
- Location: Bengaluru/ Kolkata
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 25k Per Month (Expected)
- Delivers end to end on simple projects. Should assist in delivery of more complicated analyses/strategies under the supervision of the team lead
- This role requires the incumbent to execute the assigned projects/ analysis as per the agreed timelines and with accuracy and quality
- Work with multiple customers/functions on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Independently resolve queries/issues associated with a project
- Gain knowledge of the business and product landscape across all business units.
- Gain knowledge of processes and support implementation of process efficiency initiatives
- Ensure adherence with all the applicable compliance policies and business standards of organization as applicable
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from reputed university with concentration on marketing, finance, economics or other quantitative fields such as statistics or engineering.
- Ability to comprehend intricate problems and analyze them with data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the mycareer.hsbc.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the HSBC off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
HSBC Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HSBC recruitment?
You can apply to the HSBC off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for HSBC Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will HSBC send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, HSBC sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the HSBC careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide HSBC off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to HSBC ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.