IBM off campus drive: IBM is hiring for Associate Systems Engineer position in multiple locations across India. The pass-out candidates of BE, BTech, MCA, ME, MTech, and MSc are eligible to apply for this job role. Interested candidates can follow below for details and apply link.
UP Next: Capgemini is hiring for Customer Service.
IBM off campus drive
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Associate Systems Engineer
- Location: Across India (Work From Home)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
How to Apply?
- As always, read all the information provided on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on IBM’s official website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
If you face any problems while applying to the IBM off campus drive Associate Systems Engineer position then do let us know via the comment section below.