IBM off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
On June 16, 1911, Herman Hollerith Charles, Ranlett Flint, and Thomas J. Watson, Sr. founded the IBM Technology Corporation. The organization’s headquarters are in Armonk, New York, USA. IBM currently serves approximately 177 countries worldwide. Arvind Krishna is the corporation’s current Chairman and CEO. This IBM division employs approximately 282,100 people.
IBM off campus drive
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Data Engineer
- Location: Kochi
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Design, build, optimize and support new and existing data models and ETL processes based on our clients business requirements.
- Build, deploy and manage data infrastructure that can adequately handle the needs of a rapidly growing data driven organization.
- Coordinate data access and security to enable data scientists and analysts to easily access to data whenever they need too.
- Developed the Pysprk code for AWS Glue jobs and for EMR.. Worked on scalable distributed data system using Hadoop ecosystem in AWS EMR, MapR distribution..
- Developed Python and pyspark programs for data analysis.. Good working experience with python to develop Custom Framework for generating of rules (just like rules engine).
- Developed Hadoop streaming Jobs using python for integrating python API supported applications..
- Developed Python code to gather the data from HBase and designs the solution to implement using Pyspark. Apache Spark DataFrames/RDD’s were used to apply business transformations and utilized Hive Context objects to perform read/write operations..
- Re – write some Hive queries to Spark SQL to reduce the overall batch time
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Understanding of Devops.
- Experience in building scalable end-to-end data ingestion and processing solutions
- Experience with object-oriented and/or functional programming languages, such as Python, Java and Scala”
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.ibm.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the IBM off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.