IBM off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Service Associate position. Candidates who completed Any Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Apple is hiring for DevOps Engineer.
On June 16, 1911, Charles Ranlett Flint founded the IBM Technology Company. Armonk, New York, in the United States, is home to the organization’s main office. Currently, the company’s CEO is Arvind Krishna. The company made roughly 5,735 crores of dollars in revenue. In this association, 2,82,100 people are employed as of 2021.
IBM off campus drive
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Service Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Take ownership of sourcing life cycle, ensuring process adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) as appropriate, and taking actions where necessary to drive to success.
- Conduct initial assessment of candidate suitability. Follow new methods with the approach for sourcing candidates and generating new leads
- Work in conjunction with the business head in the establishment of weekly/quarterly/yearly Global Delivery Center goals
- Utilize ATS to perform candidate screening (and other program tools)
- Ensure detailed screening and selection criteria to identify top talent and resolve meaningful strength of the talent in the pool
- Update status of Candidates on Applicant Tracking System (ATS) regularly
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience in recruitment standard methodologies (preferably in ITES / BPO / FA)
- Experience in building rapport and collaborating with Hiring Managers through the open requisition, sourcing, debrief and offer stages
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- Demonstrable experience in partner management and strength to hold difficult conversations with them
- Build expertise in deep domain knowledge, understanding of business strategy and drive innovation
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the naukri.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the IBM off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
IBM Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IBM recruitment?
You can apply to the IBM off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for IBM Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will IBM send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, IBM sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the IBM careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide IBM off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to IBM?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.