IBM off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Telecom Networking position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Cognizant Recruitment | Devops Engineer.
Thomas J. Watson, Sr., Ranlett Flint, and Herman Hollerith Charles founded the IBM Technology Corporation on June 16, 1911. The organization’s main office is in Armonk, New York, in the United States. Around 177 nations are served by IBM globally. The corporation’s chairman and current CEO is Arvind Krishna. Approximately 282,100 people are employed by this IBM division.
IBM off campus drive
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Telecom Networking
- Location: Noida
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Ability to work in multiple design systems or equipment.
- Ability to quickly validate orders to ensure entrance and exit criteria met. Collects a complete and accurate customer data (minimum data sets).
- Knowledgeable and Proficient in complex provisioning requirements
- Working knowledge of equipment elements and solutions across switched and special access, MPLS solutions, local loop and long-haul transport in the telephony network.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers for engineering, disconnection and testing of all transport facilities and special and switched access circuits.
- Intermediate level circuit design understanding.
- Problem-solving and some analytical skills.
- Able to follow established procedures to fulfill customer requirements accurately and quickly.
- Intermediate technical understanding of voice, data, ethernet products and related equipment, as well as keeping up with new products or product changes and procedures/design consumption rules.
- Intermediate understanding of design, including both on net and offnet routing configurations.
- Intermediate understanding of network architecture, routing configurations, and documented design rules
- Intermediate understanding of customer order requirements via customer design systems/tools – new/modify/disconnect orders and task completions.
- Typically, 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Adhere to client SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and timelines.
- Minimum of 1-3 Years of experience in Telecom Network.
- Coordinates with customers, sales partners, and ordering partners to accomplish all request handoff activities
- Able to identify requirements and needed information based on the product/service supported
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to perform duties in varying shifts.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.ibm.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the IBM off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.