IBM Jobs: IBM is hiring for Salesforce Developer at multiple locations across India. The pass-out candidates of BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, and MSc are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for details and apply link.
IBM Salesforce Developer
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Salesforce Developer
- Location: Gurgaon/ Haryana
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 7.1 LPA (Expected)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BE/BTech/ ME/MTech/ MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Computing or Semi IT background
- Should be trained or certified from industry renowned institute in Salesforce CRM
- Should possess knowledge with all the Out of Box capabilities, components and configurations offered by Salesforce platform
- Prior work experience in Salesforce can be an added advantage
- Prior experience in Sales and Marketing domain is desired
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Your Role and Responsibilities
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analysing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
How to Apply?
- As always, read all the information provided on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on IBM’s official website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.