IBM Jobs: IBM is hiring for Software Developer Intern at the many locations. The 2021 pass-outs of BE, B.Tech, ME, and M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Are you interested in applying? If yes, then follow below.
Related: Dassault Systemes Recruitment.
IBM Software Developer
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Software Developer
- Location: Bangalore
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Looking forward for 0-3 years of Experience.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Open Shift Container Platform (OCP), Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud-based providers: IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, google compute, etc. and their hosting tools and APIs
- Experience with developing Internet Services; and/or Managed Services
- Experience working with and developing APIs
- Experience working with operating systems (Linux, RedHat Open Shift…etc.).
- Familiarity with various Cloud and DB technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, CouchDB, Cassandra, and Postgres
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the IBM’s website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any.
- If you don’t have an account, then create a new one.
- After signing in, enter the details and submit the application.