IBM Jobs: IBM is hiring for Technical Support Engineer at the Pune locatio. The pass-out candidates of BE and BTech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for details and apply link.
Related: Siemens is hiring for System Engineer.
IBM Technical Support Engineer
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Technical Support Engineer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 6 Years
- Qualification: BE/ BTech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 6.8 LPA (Expected)
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Install and maintain virtual servers, software, to replicate customer reported issues, and install security patches and updates when necessary.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, reported issues, and completed solutions.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-6 years of progressive IT experience and customer service.
- Good hands-on experience with Linux operating systems (Red Hat Preferred).
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Windows Admin.
How to Apply?
- As always, read all the information provided on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on IBM’s official website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.