ICICI Bank off campus drive has released job positions for Information Technology Analyst at Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Mumbai locations. The candidates of MBA/ MCA can apply for the job through the link below.
Must See: Replicon is hiring for Trainee.
ICICI Bank is an Indian Multinational Bank; previously, it was known as an Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India that focused on providing an extensive range of banking products, financial services, and retail customers. This firm was established in 1994, and the organization’s headquarters is located in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
ICICI Bank operates a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India. Approximately 97,354 employees are working in this organization, according to the report generated in the year 2020. Around ₹1.61 trillion is the firm’s revenue as per the records in 2021.
ICICI Bank Recruitment – Analyst
- Company name: ICICI Bank
- Website: icicibank.com
- Job Position: Information Technology Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 5 Years
- Qualification: Graduate/ MBA/ MCA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS, and custom workflows.
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation.
- Work along with cross-functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient, and well-governed
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements, as required.
How to Apply?
- Firstly, check all the qualifications provided on this page.
- After checking, navigate to the bottom and click on Apply Now.
- After clicking, You will be redirected to icicicareers.com website.
- Read all the details provided in the website.
- If you already have an account, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and submit.
We hope you have successfully applied for the ICICI Bank Recruitment – Analyst. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
ICICI Bank Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the ICICI Bank off campus drive, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the ICICI Bank selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide ICICI Bank off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to ICICI Bank Recruitment?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the next recruitment post.