IDEMIA off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer position. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Accenture is hiring for Business Operation Analyst.
IDEMIA is a multinational technology company. It was established in 2007, and the headquarters are located in Courbevoie, France. Pierre Barrial has been CEO of the organization.
Advent International is it’s parent organization. Per the reports generated in 2020, the organization’s whole revenue was €2,2 billion. As of now, 15,000 employees are working with the corporation.
IDEMIA off campus drive
- Company name: IDEMIA
- Website: idemia.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Multiple
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Possesses technical skills in technologies that support our primary project types
- Theoretical know-how of software engineering disciplines (e.g. Test Driven Development, Configuration Management and Coding Practices)
- Programming in C/ C++ or Java Scripting language, Python Familiar with Microcontroller/processor programming
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools.
- Problem Solving and Logical Thinking, exercises creativity and resourcefulness in solving technical problems
- Quickly Learns new technologies Delivery Commitment, makes every effort possible to complete assigned tasks/ projects within the constraints of time
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.idemia.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the IDEMIA off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
IDEMIA Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IDEMIA recruitment?
You can apply to the IDEMIA off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for IDEMIA Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will IDEMIA send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, IDEMIA sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the IDEMIA careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide IDEMIA off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to IDEMIA ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.