IKEA recruitment for Junior Cyber Engineer at the Bengaluru location. The eligible candidates can to apply to this job position. Follow below for details and apply for the link to this job.
UP Next: Cadence Recruitment 2022.
IKEA is a Swedish-origin Dutch-headquartered multinational conglomerate founded on 28 July 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad in Älmhult, Sweden. The company headquarters are located in Delft, Netherlands, and since 1 Sept 2017, Jesper Brodin has been taking charge as the Chief executive officer of the company.
IKEA Junior Cyber Engineer
- Company name: IKEA
- Website: ikea.com
- Job Position: Junior Cyber Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Min 7.8 LPA (Expected)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Worked with at least one of the programming languages like Java, Python, JS, Go etc.
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security concepts like Vulnerabilities, Risk, Secure Code scanning (SAST / SCA), Threat Modelling etc.
- Knowledge about different Security standards like OWASP Top 10, CWE etc.
How to Apply?
- At first, make sure to read all the information on this page, including the job description and responsibilities.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to IKEA’s official company website.
- Recheck the information provided there.
- Scroll down and click on the Apply for Job button.
- If you already have an account at IKEA, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, fill in all the required details and click on Apply.