India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: India Post GDS Recruitment for BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak (40889 Posts). All the candidates of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English, Compulsory knowledge of Local Language, Knowledge of computers, Adequate means of livelihood and Knowledge of cycling are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
India post is government Organization which is part of post department of India. The corporation was established on 1st October of 1854. The headquarters are located in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. It is under control of central government of India. The annual budget of the firm is around ₹20,820.02 crore as per the year 2022-2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: India Post
- Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Job Position: BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mentioned Below
- Total Vacancies: 40889 Posts
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Last Date:16th February 2023
No of Vacancy
- Education – Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Other Qualification: Knowledge of computers, Knowledge of cycling, and Adequate means of livelihood.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 Years
- The Salary for BPM post will be around Rs.12,000/- to 29,380/-
- The Salary for ABPM/ Dak Sevak post will be around Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-
- The selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Candidates need to apply their Application forms in Online mode Only.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- You can see the careers option in the site and click on Job openings.
- Click on for new registration otherwise, login if you have an account.
- Otherwise, create a new one on the site.
- After logging in, enter all the required details.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.