Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 | Indian Coast Guard is hiring for Assistant Commandant, Commercial Pilot, and Technical position. If you are interested in applying to any of the job role then follow below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Agency name: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Job Position: Assistant Commandant – General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics)
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Qualification: 12th Pass/ Engineering Degree/ Bachelor’s degree
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years
- Total Vacancies: 65 Posts
- Batch: Any year
- Salary: Up to Rs. 2,25,000
- Last date: 28th February 2022
- General Duty (GD) – Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 60% Marks. & Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination
- Commercial Pilot– 12th Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.
- Technical– Engineering Degree with 60% marks in aggregate & At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class.
Candidates (except SC/ ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro /RuPay/ Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- Short Listing of Applications
- Preliminary Selection
- Final Selection
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the information provided in this page.
- After reading, make sure to check the stages in selection process.
- Now, scroll down and click on Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to Indian Coast Guard’s official website.
- Check all the instructions and information given there.
- Scroll down, select Gender and the post that you want to apply.
- Click on ‘I Agree’.
- Enter all the required details, recheck them, and click on submit.