IndusInd Bank off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Analyst position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : EY Recruitment | Summer Intern.
IndusInd Bank is an Financial services company established on April 1994 by S. P. Hinduja. The organization headquarters are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The revenue of the firm is around ₹38,230 crores. As of 2022, around 33,582 employees are working in this association.
IndusInd Bank off campus drive
- Company name: IndusInd Bank
- Website: indusind.com
- Job Position: Data Analyst
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
The candidate will be a part of the Digital and Strategy team based out of Chennai. The candidate will be expected to own end-to-end analytical underwriting models for the products of the department.
- Fluent in coding platforms R and Python/SAS
- Understanding of analytical models like linear/logistic regression, binary tree, random forest, etc.
- Experience in the model building will be a good value add
- Graduation/modeling courses should be done by the candidate
- Participation in modeling events like Kaggle will be added advantage
- Good academics will be preferred
- 0-2 years of experience candidates can apply.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the LinkedIn website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the IndusInd Bank off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
IndusInd Bank Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IndusInd Bank recruitment?
You can apply to the IndusInd Bank off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for IndusInd Bank Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will IndusInd Bank send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, IndusInd Bank sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the IndusInd Bank careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide IndusInd Bank off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to IndusInd Bank?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.
1 thought on “IndusInd Bank Recruitment | Data Analyst | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech”
I have intrested this job