Infosys Recruitment: Infosys is hiring for Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer positions in multiple locations across India. The interested candidates can apply trough the link below.
Infosys Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Infosys
- Website: www.infosys.com
- Job Position: Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 6 – 10 LPA (Expected)
- Engineers (B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech) from all branches as well as MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics) graduates are eligible to apply if they meet the academic criteria shared below.
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics and Computing, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Pass out Year: 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019
- Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 9.5 lakhs per annum.
- Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role requires full-stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence, automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Infosys official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.