Are you looking forward to working in Infosys? If so, then you are at the right place. You will be glad to know that Infosys off campus drive is hiring for the System Engineer position. The full details of this job and apply link are as follows.
Related: Redhat is hiring for Trainee.
Infosys was founded long back in Pune on 2 July 1981 by N.r. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani, and many others. The company is headquartered in Bengaluru, and since 2 Jan 2018, Salil Parekh has been taking charge as the company’s CEO. According to the recent report, 2,59,619 employees are working in the company. The subsidiaries of the organization include Infosys BPM, EdgeVerve, Skava, Panaya, and MORE.
Infosys off campus drive
- Company name: Infosys
- Website: infosys.com
- Job Position: System Engineer
- Location: Gurgaon
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 3.6 – 5 LPA (Expected)
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Good understanding of SDLC
How to Apply?
- At first, check all the information provided above.
- After checking, head over to the link which is provided below.
- Check all the information provided there and agree.
- Now, you will be asked to enter a few details like Candidate Name, Candidate Email Address, Candidate Phone Number, Candidate Address, Date of Birth, College Roll Number, Photograph, Resume, and Educational Details.
- Enter all the required information and click on submit.
We hope you have successfully applied to the Infosys off campus drive. If you have faced any problems while applying, do let us know via the comment section below so that we can help you to get out of that.
Test Pattern for Infosys Jobs
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal Ability – 40 questions.
The total time for the test is around one and a half hours. The clear details of the section-wise time allotment are given below
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal Ability – 35 minutes.