It’s been a while where we didn’t hear any big openings from Infosys in recent days. Now, you will be glad to know that Infosys is hiring freshers for the Systems Engineer position. The requirement, other information, and other details are as follows.
Before going ahead, let’s have an overview of the company. Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational company which is found in 1981 by N.r. Narayana Murthy, N. S. Raghavan, S. D. Shibulal, Kris Gopalakrishnan, Ashok Arora, Nandan Nilekani, and K. Dinesh.
The organization is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka. According to the 2019 report, there are 2,59,619 employees in the company. As per the recent report, the revenue is around 1.03 lakh crores INR (US$14 billion).
Infosys Systems Engineer
- Location: Coimbatore
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA / MSc, BCA/ B.Sc., Diploma
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Last Date: Not available
- Pass out Batch: Not mentioned
The responsibilities of the Infosys System Engineer job position are as follows.
One should be able to Monitor calls & emails, Monitor Infrastructure & Application alerts, and Logging, Classification, Prioritization, Triage & tracking incidents till closure.
The additional responsibilities of this job include Linux, Automation, and E-Commerce.
One should be fluent with Service desk Management, Network, and Linux operating system.
Technical and Professional Requirements
Before applying to this job, make sure that you have knowledge of all of these aspects provided below.
- Cloud Computing
- Backend Services/Components for Website
- Software Testing Life Cycle Model
- Software Testing & Types of Software Testing
Note: All the above details are mentioned officially on the company’s website.
How to apply?
- At first, head to the above link and check all the details provided there.
- After reading, click on apply.
- Log in if you already have an account. Otherwise, you can either create a new one or sign in via social media sites.
- Now, enter all the required details and apply.