Ingersoll Rand (IR) off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Ingersoll Rand is a Air and gas compressor manufacturing company established on 1859. The headquarters are located in Davidson, North Carolina, United States. The current CEO of the association is Vicente Reynal. The revenue of the firm is approximately around 515.2 crores USD as of the year 2021. As per the Wikipedia around 16,000 employees are working for the IR group.
Ingersoll Rand (IR) off campus drive
- Company name: Ingersoll Rand (IR)
- Website: ingersollrand.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical)
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 5.8 LPA (Expected)
- Ingersoll Rand, a leader in manufacturing air compressors, blowers and pumps for industrial and petroleum markets has an exciting opportunity for Mechanical Design Engineer at our Bangalore/ Bengaluru India facility.
- This position is primarily responsible for CAD design of Compressor and Blower products, assemblies and components, complicated layout and detail drawings, bills of material, and/or technical machine composition assignments.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong 3D CAD working knowledge of NX or CREO preferred.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills required to be effective with internal and external customers.
- Thorough knowledge of drafting standards, symbols, nomenclature, engineering terms, bills of materials, proper use of material, GD&T, and engineering reference books and catalogs.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Windchill and/or SAP experience is also a plus.
- Knowledge of conventional and non-conventional manufacturing processes is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.irco.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Ingersoll Rand (IR) off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Ingersoll Rand (IR) Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ingersoll Rand (IR) recruitment?
You can apply to the Ingersoll Rand (IR) off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Ingersoll Rand (IR) Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Ingersoll Rand (IR) send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Ingersoll Rand (IR) sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Ingersoll Rand (IR) careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Ingersoll Rand (IR) off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Ingersoll Rand (IR) ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.