Intel JOBS: Intel is hiring for Product Development Engineer position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
UP Next: Accenture is hiring for Query Management.
Intel Product Development Engineer
- Company name: Intel
- Website: www.intel.com
- Job Position: Product Development Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- Ensure the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through the production ramp
- Design, development, and validation of testability circuits
- Evaluation, development, and debugging of complex test methods
- Develop and debug complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment
- Create and test validation and production test hardware solutions
- Test, validate, modify and redesign circuits to guarantee component margin to specification
- Analyze and evaluate component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability
- Analyze early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities
- Create and apply concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic qualification Masters Degree and or Bachelors Degree in Electronics Electrical Microelectronics Science or a related technical degree
- General knowledge personal skill and working experience to be considered as hiring advantage
- Working experience in semiconductor industrial possess semiconductor HVM manufacturing process flow knowledge
- Possess statistical data analysis and data system automation skills
- Possess strong teamwork communication problem-solving and influencing skills
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the dare2compete.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply