Intel off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software QA Test Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in B.Tech/ MTech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Intel is a Semiconductor corporation. Gordon Moore, Robert Noyce, and Arthur Rock established in 1968, and the headquarters are in Santa Clara, California, United States. Since 2021, Patrick P. Gelsinger has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 1,31,900, and the total organization’s revenue was 6,305 crores USD.
Intel off campus drive
- Company name: Intel
- Website: intel.com
- Job Position: Software QA Test Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Tech/ MTech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Understanding application features and translating them into test procedures.
- Write automation tests for defined test procedures
- Regular Monitoring of Test Reports and Analysis.
- Communicate issues to appropriate stake holder.
- Work closely with Development Teams to understand new features/Tools and design test strategy/plans
- Proficiency in C++,C#.
- Proficiency in MS Visual Studio environment on Windows
- Familiar with git or other version control systems
- Knowhow of CodedUI or Apium or other automation frameworks, is added bonus
- Good understanding of Imaging formats, algorithms, command line tools and GUIs used in imaging.
- Very good English and excellent Communication Abilities
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.intel.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Intel off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.