Itron off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern – Trainee. Candidates who completed BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MBA/ MCom are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Itron off campus drive
- Company name: Itron
- Website: Itron.com
- Job Position: Intern – Trainee
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA MBA, MCom
- Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 55K Per Month (Expected)
Qualification / Skills Requirements:
- Self-motivated B BE, BTech, MCA MBA, MCom or equivalent from recognized University looking for an entry-level role to kickstart career in oracle ERP Space.
- Knowledge of SQL,PL/SQL and Java will be added advantage.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open to any challenging work
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines under sometimes stressful conditions.
- High energy, self-starter leader with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership of production issues, tasks, and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively.
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly and provide a user-friendly solution.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the itron.referrals.selectminds.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Itron off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.