Jio off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Sales Trainee. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Cognizant is hiring for Associate – Projects.
Reliance Jio is an Indian telecom company was established in Ahmedabad in 2007. Mukesh Ambani has been the organization’s CEO since 2007. Its headquarters are located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The revenue of this company for the fiscal year 2020-2021 is 90,287 crore.
Jio off campus drive
- Company name: Jio
- Website: jio.com
- Job Position: Sales Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- 12-month smart sales program with classroom sessions at Jio learning centers
- Practical on-field customer facing sales sessions
- Periodic sharing of learning content (articles, videos etc.)
- Point-based reward system on milestone completions
- Certification on the successful completion of the program
- Top performers would be eligible for the sales positions available in the respective locations
- Earn Handsome Incentive on Jio SIM / Device delivery in nearby locality
- Highly motivated individual
- Should have a positive attitude
- Hunger to execute tasks
- Should be digitally savvy
- Good communication in regional language
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.jio.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Jio off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.