Bosch off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Packaging Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Work From Home location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Amazon is hiring for Payment Risk Operation Team.
Bosch is an Engineering company based in Germany. It was established by Robert Bosch in 1886, and the headquarters are in Gerlingen, Germany. Stefan Hartung is the CEO of the corporation. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the firm was 402,600. The total organization’s revenue was €78.74 billion.
Bosch off campus drive
- Company name: Bosch
- Website: bosch.com
- Job Position: Packaging Engineer
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Packaging density optimization
- Container/Truck utilization
- Design & development of Packaging for Automotive
- Designing of Packaging material with the help of Solid works/AutoCAD/Artioscad (Oneway & Returnable Packaging)
- KLD & Artwork development for New Packaging.
- VAVE workshops
- Vendor development & Management.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.smartrecruiters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Bosch off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.