Johnson & Johnson Recruitment: Johnson & Johnson is hiring for Clinical Physician Capacity Development position at Delhi/ Mumbai locations. The interested candidates can apply through the link below.
Must See: Wipro Elite NTH 2022 Recruitment.
Johnson & Johnson is a Pharmaceutical industry company. It is also the highest paid drug company in the world. J&J remains at the top of the Big Pharma list of powerful corporations. The company was founded in January 1886 at New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States. The founders of the corporation are James Wood Johnson, Robert Wood Johnson I, Edward Mead Johnson.
The current acting CEO is Joaquin Duato. The headquarters of the organization are located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States. The employee count of the firm is around 1,41,700 as per 2022 analytics.
Johnson & Johnson Recruitment
- Company name: Johnson & Johnson
- Website: jnj.com
- Job Position: Clinical Physician Capacity Development
- Location: Delhi/ Mumbai
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ PG
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
- Assessment of complexity and cost of protocol-required evaluations.
- Use of necessary means to accelerate rate of site activations.
- Informed consent forms, electronic Case Record Forms, study manuals, clinical study reports, and regulatory submission documents.
- Execution and detailed oversight of study protocol(s).
- Medical review and data query resolution.
- Interact with clinical investigators and Key Opinion Leaders as appropriate.
- Provide oversight of CRO/study vendors’ performance as it relates to study start-up and conduct.
- Analyze complete the study reports
- Development and compilation of NDA/MAAs and to support responses to Health Agency questions and HA presentations post-filing (in close collaboration with Medical Leader(s)).
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jnj jobs’ website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.