Kantar Recruitment for Software Engineer in Bangalore. All the candidates of BE/BTech (All Branches) are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: ServiceNow Recruitment | Intern.
Kantar Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Kantar
- Website: kantar.com
- Job Position: Business Analyst
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ BTech (All Branches)
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Kantar is hiring 2022 batch BE/BTech graduates for the Business Analyst-I role.
- Compensation: The total compensation offered is Rs. 5,00,000/- per annum.
- Work Location: Bangalore (AMR Tech Park, Bommanahalli)
- Eligible Branches: All Branches of BTech/BE.
- Work Experience: Work experience for the role is zero years.
- Students with current backlog are not eligible to participate in the placement process with AQ
- Work with our consultants with the world’s best-known marketing companies to help them make sense of their data.
- Extract insights from consumer, sales, and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Complete ownership of assigned deliverables in a project.
- Timely, error-free and properly formatted deliverables.
- Develop expertise in tools like Excel, PowerPoint, SAS, etc.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Kantar official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.