If you are in search of Mechanical jobs then you are at the right location. You will be glad to know that Kone Elevator off campus drive is hiring for Graduate Engineering Trainee. More details and apply link of this job are as follows.
At first, let’s have an overview of the company. Kone is officially known as Kone Oyj, which was founded long back in 1910. The organisation is headquartered at Espoo near Helsinki, Finland and it is well known for escalators and elevators, automatic doors and gates, and a few other things.
As per the records, the company is well-known in nearly 60 countries and over 60,000 people are working in it. At present, Henrik Ehrnrooth is serving as the CEO of the Kone Elevator since the year 2014.
Kone Graduate Engineering Trainee
- Company name: Kone Elevator
- Website: kone.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineering Trainee
- Location: Chennai
- Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Mechanical)
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to LPA (Expected)
- As said earlier, Mechanical pass-outs of 2020 and 2021 batches are eligible for this job.
- One should have a minimum grade of over 60% or 6.5 GPA and above.
- No running backlogs.
- One should have knowledge of KONE equipment offering, structure and details, and so on.
- Should work independently and complete the assigned tasks in time.
- Draws layout drawings for the solution.
How to Apply?
- First and foremost, follow the below link and you will be redirected to the myworkdayjobs website.
- Now, read all the eligibility criteria and other information provided there.
- After confirming that you are eligible for this job role, click on apply.
- You can either apply manually or autofill with a resume or use the last application if applied previously.
- After selecting an option, fill in the required details and apply for the job.
If you face any issues while applying to the Kone Elevator off campus drive then do let us know in the comment section below.