KPMG Careers: KPMG is hiring for Risk Advisory position at Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai locations. The candidates of M.COM/ MBA/ PGDM/ CA are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
KPMG Risk Advisory
- Company name: KPMG
- Website: KPMG.com
- Job Position: Risk Advisory
- Location: Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 5 years
- Batch: 2016/ 2018/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Qualification: M.COM/ MBA/ PGDM/ CA
- Salary: 4 – 12 LPA
- Ability to perform and interpret process gap analysis
- Ability to identify risks in business processes
- Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency
- Have experience in process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills)
- The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad
- Fresher, Qualified CA/Experienced CA- from Tier-1/2 CA firm) / Semi-qualified/ MBA
- Qualified CAs with 0-4 years of relevant experience in risk consulting/ operations or compliance function role in the industry (Understanding of internal audit, business processes, sector understanding)
- Certifications like Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) would be an added advantage
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the naukri website.
- Click on Apply Online and sign in to your account if you have any.
- If you don’t have an account, then create a new one.
- After signing in, enter the details and submit the application.