Lenovo Careers: Lenovo is hiring for Digital Design Intern position at Bangalore location. The Interested candidates can apply for this job role. More details and the apply link are as follows.
Must See: Tejas Network is hiring for R&D Engineer.
Lenovo Digital Design Intern
- Company name: Lenovo
- Website: lenovo.com
- Job Position: Digital Design Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 18K Per Month (Expected)
- At Motorola Mobility, we are seeking a Digital Design intern who will report to the Global Digital UI/UX Design Manager.
- We are looking for a self-starter who will be able to create designs across Motorola’s global facets in web, mobile, social, and email/push communications in a fast paced, matrix environment.
- This internship will expose you to work that carries across a wide-range activity such as website designs, motion graphics, animations, banner campaigns, graphic user interfaces, stye guides, and presentation material.
- Candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week and be able to participate in Global discussions across different time zones.
- 0-2 years of interactive web design experience.
- A self-motivated individual with interest and experience in interactive digital design Diligent, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction well.
- A self-motivated individual with interest in experience in digital design Strong skills in typography, graphic design, and layout Proficiency with industry standard software like Adobe CC and applications like PhotoShop Experience with AfterEffects and Cinema 4D a plus Working knowledge of html, current development practices and design skills.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the lenovo’s official website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.