LionBridge JOBS: LionBridge is hiring for Junior Engineer position at Mumbai, Maharashtra locations. The candidates of BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Related: Conduent is hiring for Associate (Non Voice) | Any Graduation.
LionBridge Junior Engineer
- Company name: LionBridge
- Website: www.lionbridge.com
- Job Position: Junior Engineer
- Location: Mumbai, Maharastra
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
- Batch: 2020/2021 graduates
- Salary: 2.4 LPA (Expected)
Lionbridge is seeking a talented individual to work as a Software Engineer in L3 Dev Support team . You will be a technology level 3 engineer, troubleshooting and investigating technical issues for applications in C#, .Net and .Net Core frameworks, also supporting applications in on-premise and Azure environments, scale-up in taking development tasks of analysis, bug fixes and QA (automation development, regression testing). Technical troubleshooting/investigations on customer tickets/issues, monitoring error logs/system performance and working on dev/qa tasks is the norm in your day to day development activities. Learning and educating yourself for upgrading the skills should come naturally.
- To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues,
- To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comment on the support tickets in quick turnaround time.
- To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
- Co-ordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
- Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
- To co-ordinate with the Level 1/2 support teams for client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with customers while on customer calls.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.lionbridge.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.