Mastercard off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Product Management Executive. Candidates who completed graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Delhi/ Pune/ Work From Home location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Mastercard is a Financial services company. It was founded in 1966, and its main office is located at 2000 Purchase Street in Purchase, New York. Until recently, Michael Miebach served as the company’s CEO. According to reports produced in 2021, the company had a total of 24,000 employees and had a total revenue of US$18.88 billion.
Mastercard off campus drive
- Company name: Mastercard
- Website: mastercard.com
- Job Position: Product Management Executive
- Location: Delhi/ Pune/ Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Able to navigate conversations that are both technical and business oriented
- Excellent writing skills and experience creating training materials, product guides, etc.
- Able to work independently and with minimal guidance
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment; ready to take on stretch goals.
- Flexible and creative, able to not only adapt but also thrive in a constantly changing environment with the ability to multitask and adjust to evolving responsibilities.
- Ability to “storyboard” and develop visually compelling presentations with clear logic and structure.
- Ability to lead initiatives from start to finish, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Builds cross-functional organizational relationships and ensures establishing an internal network to execute against strategy successfully.
- Strong customer relationship-building and management skills that results in meeting and managing the demands of our internal and external customers.
- Experience in financial services and payments with an understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends; international market knowledge/experience; SME banking or SME payment experience a plus.
- Consulting background is a plus.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.mastercard.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Mastercard off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.