Maven Wave is hiring for Software Intern – Application Development position at the Gurgaon and Chandigarh locations. All the Engineering/ Computers or any Graduate degree candidates are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for full details and the apply link.
Maven Wave Software Intern – Application Development
- Company name: Maven Wave
- Website: mavenwave.com
- Job Position: Software Intern – Application Development
- Location: Gurgaon/ Chandigarh
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: Engineering/ Computers or any Graduate degree
- Batch: 2021 and below
- CTC: 4 – 5 LPA
- Agreement: 27 months
Terms & Conditions:-
- Post selection candidate will be absorbed as an intern for 3 months with a stipend of Rs. 18,000 per month.
- After successful completion of 3 months internship/training and on basis of the performance, the candidate will be staffed into a permanent role with a CTC of a minimum of 4-5 Lakhs/pa or above.
- 27 months Agreement.
- Refundable Security Deposit of Rs 1 Lacs.
- Security Deposit will be paid back after completion of the Agreement Period.
- If any applicant breaches the agreement / bond the security amount will not be refunded.
- If the Performance / Attitude of the candidate is not up to the mark, company has rights to terminate the employee with no refund.
- Working Location – Gurgaon / Chandigarh.
- Timings are from 13:00pm to 22:00pm (Monday to Thursday) and from 10:00 am to 19:00 pm (Friday), 5 days week.
- Aptitude – You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication – You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact – You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion – You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Maven Wave’s official website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.