Recently, McAfee has released openings for the Software Dev Engineer position in the Bangalore location. The full details of this job, including requirements, qualifications, and application link, are as follows.
Related: Volvo Recruitment | Multiple Roles | BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech.
McAfee Corp. is an American global computer security software company established in 1987 by John McAfee. The organization’s headquarters is located in San Jose, California, United States, and since 3 Feb 2020, Peter A. Leav has begun taking charge as the Chief Executive officer (CEO) of the company.
McAfee Software Dev Engineer
- Company name: McAfee
- Website: mcafee.com
- Job Position: Software Dev Engineer
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page.
- After reading, navigate to the bottom and click on Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to McAfee’s website.
- Recheck the job position details and click on Apply Now.
- Now, sign in to your workday account if you have. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and submit.
We hope you have fruitfully applied for this job position without facing any issues. In case if you have encountered any problems, do let us know in the comments section below.
7 thoughts on “McAfee is hiring for Software Dev Engineer | Bengaluru | BE/ B.Tech”
I’m interested in this job
Iam fresher, and iam glad to applying for this job to get an independent in future
Iam fresher, and iam glad to applying for this job to be an independent women in life
I am interested in this job
I am still learning some c and c++ plus group program I am really happy to be a part of it I really want to do it
I really want job pls help me