Jobs is MedPlus: MedPlus is hiring for Customer Care Associate at the Hyderabad loation. All the pass-out candidates irrespective of the degree are eligible for this job role. All the details of this job including the apply link are as follows.
MedPlus Customer Care Associate
- Company name: MedPlus
- Website: MedPlus.com
- Job Position: Customer Care Associate
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: 2.4 LPA (Expected)
- Any Fresh Graduation in any Field. Must be ready to work in shifts between 6:30 hrs to 23:30 hrs & rotational weekly Offs and possess good English communication skills. Proficiency in any one additional regional language like Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu & Odiya would be an added advantage. Very Good communication skills is mandate this role.
Application & Evaluation Process:
- Date of Written Test is 19-Feb-22.
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/sms latest by 17-Feb-22.
- Shortlisted candidates based on the performance in the exam will need to attend for the final personal interview round, on the same day of examination. The details will be announced at the Exam Venue.
- Written test will comprise of Multiple choice questions covering Quantitative aptitude, logical Reasoning and Reading comprehension.
- Candidates must bring their resume and any govt issued photo id proof (Aadhaar / Passport / PAN/ Driving license etc)for appearing for the exam.
- Based on the performance in the exam, shortlisted candidates will be called for final personal interview round as follows:
Hyderabad: Final interview will be conducted on the same day after the written test.
Bhubaneswar, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada: Post written test, shortlisted candidates will receive an Online interview schedule within 48 hours.
- Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
- CTC of Rs 2.4 Lakhs per annum.
- In addition to above CTC, at the end of 2 years, the employees will get a retention bonus of Rs 50,000.
- At the end of each subsequent year (starting from 3rd year onwards), employees will get a retention bonus of Rs 25,000 per annum.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- Hostel Accommodation will be provided for Non-Locals.
- There will be a service agreement of 2 years with the company.
- Answering to the customer queries professionally by following the set standards & call ethics and provide all the required information & solutions for the problems that they are facing with purchased products or services.
- Route the customer’s calls to the appropriate departments for further assistance and escalate the important calls where the customer’s query needs senior assistance.
- Entering the call and customer information in the appropriate forms and databases & prepare the call logs by capturing all the important information about the attended call.
- Marinating call reports and following up the customers whenever required to assist them further with call centre products and services.
- Attend to inbound & outbound calls to assist customers with specific queries and also help building customers interest in products and services that are offered by the organization.
- Revising the process and keeping themselves upto date with any new changes in process and ensure FTR.
- Customer calls are to be followed up with clerical jobs including updating records, checking issues status with various departments.
- Must ensure customer satisfaction both for internal and external customers.
- Must possess a good understanding capability for interpreting customers needs and also provide solutions to customers within companies policies.
- Use effective approach for handling telephone tasks such as unintentional disconnections, interruptions and so on.
- Exhibit the right attitude when answering calls and always maintain patience to achieve good customer satisfaction.
- Maintain punctuality, shift adherence & maintain high work ethics in office.
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to MedPlus India website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.