Mercedes Benz off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Operating System position. Candidates who completed graduation in Master’s or Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Mercedes-Benz is a luxury automobile manufacturer that was founded in 1926. Stuttgart, Germany, is the corporate headquarters. The organization’s CEO has been Ola Källenius. It provides financial services as well as auto repairs. Its subsidiaries include Mercedes-AMG and Smart Automobile. According to 2021 reports, the corporation has a total workforce of 158,000 people and a total income of 93,877,000,000 euros.
Mercedes Benz off campus drive
- Company name: Mercedes Benz
- Website: mercedes-benz.com
- Job Position: Operating System
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Integrate the Adaptive Autosar Software stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and Application development.
- Technically handcraft the various platform software deliveries to meet the Functional Safety/Product requirements
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++, Knowledge on linux
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.mercedes-benz.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Mercedes Benz off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.