Mercedes Benz Recruitment: Mercedes Benz is hiring for Java Back end developer position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
Mercedes-Benz, commonly referred to as Mercedes, is a German luxury automotive brand. The company was founded on 28 June 1926. The founder of the firm is Karl Benz. The headquarters of the organization are located in Stuttgart, Germany.
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Mercedes Benz
- Website: mercedes-benz.com
- Job Position: Java Back end developer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 4.4 LPA (Expected)
- Development of Utilities, Business logic in Core Java.
- Java EE & EJB.
- Deploy services into JBoss Fuse.
- Apache Camel.
- Apache CXF.
- Redhat SSO with Java modules/services.
- Hibernate for ORM.
- AMQ., Infinispan.
- Working with API Gateways.
- Unit Test for RESTful services.
- Core Java.
- HaImplementing RestFul API using SpringBoot..
- Hands on experience with any of the persistence frameworks.
- Interfacing with Legacy IT Systems.
- OpenJPA, Hibernate Or EclipseLink.
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM way of working.
- Preferably Open source DBs like PostGreSqlDB, MySql DB etc.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to mercedes-benz’s website.
- Read all the information provided there
- Click on Apply Now, fill the form, and submit the application.