Mercedes Benz is hiring for Transmission Design Engineer position at the Bengaluru location. All the candidates of BE/ B.Tech of Mechanical and Electrical stream are only eligible to apply for this job role. More details are as follows.
Mercedes Benz Transmission Design Engineer
- Company name: Mercedes Benz
- Website: mercedes-benz.com
- Job Position: Transmission Design Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical, Electrical)
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: 5.9 LPA (Expected)
EDU & Transmission Design – Responsibilities:
- Work on EDU and Automatic transmission domain – Mechanical component design and development activities.
- Work on concept design and its feasibility studies with respect to function, manufacturing, assembly and optimizations.
- Work on feasibility studies based on Material selection, Manufacturing process and failure data.
- Work on 3D assemblies including Multipart modelling, Assemblies using NX tool.
- Work on GD&T application – tolerance stack up calculation and finalization of 2d drawings.
- Data handling with product data management tool.
- Work on Cross functional design – analysis loops.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Daimler’s website.
- Read all the information provided there
- Click on Apply Now, fill the form, and submit the application.