Merit Group JOBS: Merit Group is hiring for Analyst position at Mumbai location. The candidates of B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Merit Group Analyst
- Company name: Merit Group
- Website: www.meritgroup.co.uk
- Job Position: Financial Research Analyst
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 5 Years
- Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/2021
- Salary: 2.6 LPA (Expected)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify the key data points from the financial models and capture them in the standard template
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Inspection of various assets including industrial properties, goodwill etc and re-measure the value of the assets as of fair value date
- Identify the valuation methodology used to value the assets of the company from the financial models and capture the data in the template
- Work cross-functionally to collect data and manage projects
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to turn raw data into actionable concepts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management (with a specialization in Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Freshers to 5 years of related experience (research analyst) in a role involving financial statement analysis
- Should be good in reconciling the data entered in the template through cross-referencing the models
- Good understanding of financial statements and accounting concept and preferred to have background/exposure with financial reporting as well as financial modeling.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is essential and strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills as well as strong verbal and communication skills
- Commitment to obtain outstanding results
- Strong proficiency with on-line databases (Capital IQ) will be preferred and Internet research of company specific, industry and economic analysis
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the form to fill the details..
- Now, fill the form and apply