Micro Focus Recruitment for Graduate Engineer in Bangalore. All the candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.E are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: Sasken Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer.
Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. Micro Focus was founded in 1976. In 1981, it became the first company to win the Queen’s Award for Industry purely for developing a software product. The product was CIS COBOL, a standard-compliant COBOL implementation for microcomputers.
Micro Focus Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Micro Focus
- Website: microfocus.com
- Job Position: Information Developer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Min 50K Per Month (Expected)
- Analyzes customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan.
- Designs and develops written and/or visual product-related information – hard copy, web – (e.g., user/configuration/troubleshooting guides)
- Codes, builds, compiles, and tests online information and/or sets-up, loads and tests systems hardware to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development.
- As customer advocate, helps define/refine product requirements.
- Develops standards and style documents and templates, scripts, style sheets, and script and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel.
- Interfaces with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.
Education and Skills:
- Typically an Associate degree or First Level University degree or equivalent experience and/or 0-2 years related experience.
- May include experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
- A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Micro Focus website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.
1 thought on “Micro Focus Recruitment | Information Developer | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA”