Micron Technology: Micron Technology is hiring for a Full Stack Software Engineer position at the Hyderabad location. The pass-out candidates can follow below and apply to this job.
Related: HPE is hiring for System Test QA Engineer | Bangalore.
Micron Technology Full Stack Software Engineer
- Company name: Micron Technology
- Website: micron.com
- Job Position: Full Stack Software Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 5 years
- Batch: 2021 and below
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Salary: Min 7 LPA (Expected)
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Provide Operations/Development support for Security related solutions and platforms
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Collaborate with business teams and other IT teams to ensure effectively manage identities and access privileges
- Identify, design, and implement solutions for new and improved processes and provide a clear picture of possible outcomes.
- Own and drive root cause analysis for issues
- Own and support continuous improvement plans for solution health and Operational health.
- Work in a shift-based rotational schedule(Including night shift)
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Ability to learn and use multiple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Maintain support documentation, including FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills, emphasizing the ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to see solutions to their conclusion
- Ability to define, document, and communicate requirements in business-relevant language
- Ability to be self-directed, fast learner, and flexible to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic changing environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- 0-5 years of experience working in Information Technology systems analysis
- Knowledge of common development languages – C#, Java, SQL, PowerShell, .NET, Unix shell scripting
- Software development lifecycle
- OS platforms – Windows, Linux
- Preferred experience in the following disciplines:
- Identity and Access Management
- Agile Methodology
- Ticketing system
Preferred technology experience in the following:
- Database platforms – MSSQL, Oracle
- Common identity stores – AD, LDAP
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (ex. Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering)
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to the Eightfold official website.
- Login to your account if you have. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Enter all the required fields, and submit your application.
7 thoughts on “Micron Technology is hiring for Full Stack Software Engineer | Hyderabad”
I am intersetedto join your company
I’m interested to join in your company.
i am intrested
I HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE ON DATABASE